Get Youtube videos onto your Mp4 player! (Super Easy)

0

Written on 28.1.09 by Howtheheck

























Quick Post: Here is a screen shot I took of what your browser will look like after following the steps on this Google systems blog.

I am stunned that people still resort to other programs to get Youtube videos onto their MP4 players even though there is already an easy solution. One click in custom tabs, save as MP4, Done. And you don't have to give up any quality. I have already tried the MP4s out with an iPod touch, iPod Video, and a PSP. For those of you who wan't videos for their cell phones or other non-MP4 devices I can come out with a selfmade tutorial later on. But this one is just way to easy. Go now

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment

Who links to my website?